Tuesday 31 March 2015

Back after a long gap!

Wow! my last post was in 2012. Can't believe that so much time has lapsed. I'm not sure if my laziness kept me away or was I so caught up with things going on in life that I didn't realise time passing me by.

Come to think of it, a lot was actually going on...I was doing a 2 years full time M.A in Psychology which I completed last year in May. Thereafter, I moved back to Bangalore-the city of my youth!
After almost 10 months of moving back, it finally feels that life in Bangalore is slowly falling into a well defined routine and the movement from Mumbai is finally done.

Niharika, my 6 years old (soon to be 7) daughter too has settled down well much to my relief. She likes her school and is close to her teachers. She's pretty upset that she's now moving on to 2nd std and keeps mentioning at least once in a day that how much she's going to miss them.

Post her school, she goes to her day care where she's busy what with Taekwondo, dance, abacus classes on twice a week basis. She loves being in the day care and trust me am not saying this cause I need to justify my point as a working mother, not at all. My daughter will ensure she conveys the message very clearly if she doesn't like something.

I still remember the first time, I shouted at her and she turned around and told me " Please say nicely". I was flabbergasted that a tiny little thing could put me to place with such innocence. This however does not mean that I have completely stopped shouting at her. She still gets her fair share however it comes with a rational behind it. She takes it quietly when she knows why she's getting the chaff.

To think that last year, I was part of the Holy Cross Church Choir, Kurla during the Holy Week makes me realise that a lot has changed even in the last few months. The Easter weekend is already here and both Niharika and I'll be attending the masses at Holy Cross Church after so long.

Happy Easter people and yes I have just written all the above for the heck for writing since it has indeed been a really long time ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment